Green Zatar is a relaxed, family-owned restaurant with a cozy atmosphere.
Formerly International Foods of Denton, Green Zatar has offered Mediterranean-style cuisine since 1994. We specialize in Mediterranean, Persian, Greek and Middle Eastern foods and offer a selection of imported groceries from these regions.
We offer Kebabs, Souvlaki, Gyro, Falafel, Mousaka, Hummus, Falafel, Biryani, Souvlaki and vegetarian dishes served with saffron basmati rice
Appetizers & Sides
- Hummos Tahini with pita
- Baba Ghanoush with pita
- Zatar Bread - Pita Bread topped with Olive oil, Oregano & Feta Cheese
- Pita Cheese Pizza
- Tzatziki - Cucumbers, Yogurt & Spices
Soups, Salads, Sandwiches
- Greek Salad - Fresh Greens, Feta Cheese, Tomato, Onion, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil & Spices.
- Tabbouli Salad
- House Salad
- Vegetarian Soup
- Noon Paneer Platter - Feta Cheese, Tomato, Cucumber, Olives, Onion & Pita Bread
- Gyro Dinner
- Kebab - Beef, Lamb, Chicken
- Souvlaki - Beef, Chicken
- Veggie Combo - Homous Tahini, Baba Ghanoush, Dolma, Falafel &Tabouli
- Chicken Souvlaki
- Seafood Entrées
- Mahi Polo - Seasoned Tilapia
- Salmon Kebab
- Shrimp Souvlaki
Large Parties – Please Call Ahead
We enjoy serving large parties, embracing the festive mood that friends of all walks of live can bring. We are able to provide excellent service to parties of 6 or more. Please call before hand so we can be sure to have enough staff to accommodate the needs of your special occasions and larger groups. Large groups are a regular occurrence at Green Zatar and we love to make your event a special one.
Please call 940-383-2051 for parties of 10 or more.
BYOB – We provide the glasses and corking
Green Zatar invites you to bring your favorite beer or wine. We offer glasses and stemware and are happy to uncork your supply of fine wine.